Monday, April 23, 2012

Summer Haircut

I have been wanting to cut my hair for a while now and found a super cute cut:
But the stylist I went to didn't want to cut off too much at first so I wouldn't hate it or something... As you can see I was in desperate need of some help--
It was getting way to heavy and all I would do was pull it back in a ponytail and throw a headband on. So I have it shorter now...
I have 5 more days to decide if I want her to cut it shorter. I'm definitely debating- not sure if I like it this length but at least for now I have a huge weight off my head :).

9 comments:

Joe said...

cute!

Mary said...

Very cute, Amy! Makes me want to cut mine.

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Elder and Sister Lasher said...

I love it !!!!!!! and I love you!

Elder and Sister Lasher said...

I love it !!!!!!! and I love you!

Elise said...

LOVE it!!! I can't. Believe how long it was before!!

Elise said...

LOVE it!!! I can't. Believe how long it was before!!

Ginger said...

Your haircut is great. So did you decide to stick with it or go shorter as you originally wanted?

Gene and Jill Jeppson said...

Looks Great! But I have to say that the beautician probably wanted to charge you for two visits.