Thursday, March 22, 2012
Disneyland!
I wish I knew how to upload video so I could post the surprise announcement... The kids were clueless to all the food on the counter and clothes missing from drawers as we got ready for the trip. They asked questions but I always got out of it. We decided to hold an "emergency family meeting" at 6 am Wednesday morning. I am a big believer of NOT waking your kids up for anything- so as we gathered in my room Isaac thought there might be a fire. We assured him that if there was a fire we wouldn't be gathering in our bedroom on the second floor. We hid little Mickey and Minnie backpacks with Disney stuff inside on the side of our bed and had them guess where we were going. It was really fun to see their reactions and then we told them to go get ready cause we were leaving right then, and they didn't know what to do with themselves they were so excited.
I took hundreds of photos but I'll save them for the Shutterfly book I make... We had a blast! Thursday was the least busy day and we got on all the rides with no wait. Friday and Saturday were more busy but in the mornings we got on all the rides with no wait as well. Friday even hit 90 degrees so we left the park early to go swimming at the hotel. We ate at Rainforest Cafe- which was super yummy but poor Court was scared of the thunder and lightening and just wanted to go outside when it would go off. It was so fun to see the kids faces light up on the rides and during the shows. Callie was really getting into the Nick Jr. Live show. It was adorable. The kids were all at the PERFECT age to go and we were able to get on 99% of the rides and were evenly matched which made it even better. Here are the kids at night which pretty much sums up how we felt:
Good Times and Good Memories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't wait until we get to go!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun and your kids look adorable!!
So much fun! Love you guys!
How fun! Rachel saw the pictures and was very jealous that they got to see real disney characters. I'm impressed you kept it a secret so long. Stealthy.
SO FUN!!! They looked like they had so much fun! Can't wait to see your shutterfly book!!!!Love you!
What a wonderful memory for you guys!!! Thanks for posting the pictures! We're looking forward to your visit - and seeing the book! We love you! Grandpa and Granny
What a wonderful memory for you guys!!! Thanks for posting the pictures! We're looking forward to your visit - and seeing the book! We love you! Grandpa and Granny
Post a Comment