Friday, February 10, 2012
What We've been up to this Week
This week we were able to get out of the house for a few days and play outside so I took the girls down the street and let them ride their scooters in the church parking lot. They had a blast and ask me to go back everyday. And they/we are getting lots of exercise on top of the fun.
I also ventured out and decided to become the coolest mom ever (after 8 1/2 years of being a mom). So we made some slime. I know almost everyone has made slime- but I haven't and my kids had no idea that other moms made it so I win coolest mom award (at least to them anyway). Let me tell you how cool that stuff is!! After my second attempt at making it we had a successful batch and the kids love it. I told Isaac to eat this morning instead of playing with the slime and he told me that the slime was cooler than eating. So there, proof from my 7 year old that I am awesome and very creative. I wonder what their friends thought when they told them their mom made slime? Hopefully they didn't ruin it for my kids and call me Lame...
So I took pictures of the girls making it but totally forgot to take pictures of them playing with it. oops. I promise they are having fun with it...
We had a gorgeous day here today and we got lots of sun. While Isaac was at a birthday party, I took the girls to castle park. Love these beautiful girls :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want to be the coolest mom ever!(with my kids) I need the slime recipe!!:) I have never made it either!!
There is nothing wrong with being Lame, Mama Lame Lame!!! I love you! Mom
You are the coolest mom. I think Cambry is starting to look more like you.
I agree with Ali, I want the slime recipe!! And you were always cool;)
Post a Comment