Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Valentine's Day
Courtney has been counting down the days to this love holiday for over a week now. For some reason she was so excited about it and would yelp and shout as each day got closer. I informed Josh of this and let him know that we couldn't disappoint on that day. I have no idea why she was so excited because I am not a big fan of the holiday myself... This is what we came up with-
We saw this big guy at Costco and Cal and Court would have to snuggle it as we walked by- so I thought we could deck him out with some hearts and the blinking lips from my birthday (remember those bad boys?!)... Here are the kids reactions
The hearts didn't last long on him. And the kids thought the lips were hilarious. Josh is a little concerned that he won't be needed anymore since the moose is used for wrestling, watching TV with and sitting on its lap- all things Josh does with the kids :). But I think Court was not disappointed.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for those precious pictures! And thanks for the great visit!!!! We love you! Mom
Thanks for those precious pictures! And thanks for the great visit!!!! We love you! Mom
Post a Comment