Friday, February 10, 2012
Better Late than Never
Last week we made a trip to Park City. This month is actually the 10th Anniversary for the Salt Lake Olympics. Crazy how long ago that was! And to think I had never been near the Olympic park! We started out by going to the outlets (not going to lie, that was the main reason we went) but I don't feel the need to blog about that because we had 4 kids with us and well it's just not fun shopping with four kids. So after a too quick (if you ask me)walk around the outlets, we headed the one mile or less down the road to the Park City part of the Olympics. It was really rather fascinating because a) I've never been by any ski hill let alone an olympic ski hill and b)there were skiers on it practicing their runs and c)my kids got to pretend to do different things like the Olympians. It's the little things in life that get me :).
Now I am so glad I had my camera on me because this next picture was NOT by any means staged by me. They actually did this themselves and were walking down the trail like this for quite some time. I think it is one of my new favorites. They can be so sweet and cute to each other at times! Love it :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That picture of Callie and Courtney is so cute!!! The pictures at the Olympic Park are bringing back memories. So fun! So anyways, we will just have to go back and go to the outlets with NO KIDS when I win the Biggest Loser!!:)
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting so many pictures of your precious family!!! I love you!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting so many pictures of your precious family!!! I love you!
Post a Comment