Last night Josh and I booked a trip to the "Happiest Place on Earth". The best part about it- the kids have NO idea! I'm trying to decide the perfect moment of the drive down to let them know. I'm thinking of having them open up some matching Disney shirts and see if they can catch on. I don't know what's going to be more exciting- actually being there on vacation or the surprise of it :). Four weeks can't come soon enough!
3 comments:
oh that will be so much fun for them. They will love it. I love that you are going to surprise them, that is even better. They are all the perfect age to go there. I am excited to hear about their reactions.
Very Exciting!!!! You will have fun! Can't lie, We are a little jealous!!!:) Love you!
Too fun!!!! We want to come too:)
Post a Comment