Monday, August 29, 2011

School Time

Came and Isaac were so excited to start school. They have been counting down the minutes. This morning Came was up at 5:23 to be exact and from the second I woke up Isaac asked me every 5-10 min when it was time to leave. I did really good and did not cry- I think it was because I did it at the open house last week ;).

I am grateful that I keep them so bored in the summer that they are bursting at the seams to go back to school.

This is the last year of having kids at home with me :(. Crazy how fast time flies. The kids are worried about what I am going to do while they are gone and I casually tell them not to worry about me- I will find things to keep me busy :).

My big first grader!! It worked out perfectly where Came and Isaac are on the same side of the school so I don't have to do 2 drop offs. They also line up in the same area and play on the same playground. So nice for me!

My 3rd grader. She didn't know I was taking pictures of her. She was ready for me to leave after we got there and says-"Can I go now?" No emotional attachment ;).

3 comments:

Downtown Browns said...

They are getting so big!!! I can't believe cambry's in 3rd grade! They are so cute! I bet Callie and Courtney are very excited to start school next year! They are so cute!

Mary said...

Oh my goodness! Your kids are getting so old....why? It is so sad:( But so fun! They are all so adorable. Miss you all!

Elise said...

I love Issac's shirt, they are cuties! Cambry looks so big standing there (3rd grade wow) I'm lovin' school- days are glorious. When they get home it is utter chaos though (is it like that for you?) They are hungry, there's homework to be done, football practice and scouts and dinner to be made. ahhh!