We were very excited to have 2 of Josh's brothers and their families come out for a visit last weekend. They are the first of the Jeppson's to visit us in our new home. We had a fun weekend and the kids enjoyed having cousins to play with.
I took quite a few pictures and as I was going through them trying to edit them- I kept pushing the delete button instead of the forward arrow button. I don't know how many I actually deleted but I am glad I caught myself when I did :(. Also, one of these days I won't be the one behind the camera so I can have some memories of me joining in the activities.
We went to the Alpine slide by Mt Rushmore and this day happened to be my first time riding on a chair lift.
The kids all had a fun time going down the mountain (I think the guys liked it as well)
Then we headed off to get ice cream
The cousins put on a play for the adults "Moses in the Bulrushes". In their version there was a butterfly, lizard, doctor, and then the princess and queen. They spent quite a bit of time on their big production and we were very impressed.
We got to cuddle this little cutie pie and let me tell you I could not get enough of her sweet little self and Josh could not stop smelling her head.
Of course we hit up Storybook Island. It entertains so well :).
love the action shot of Court's face
I really wish I would have gotten a picture of the "in between" time with the brothers. They all had their Iphones out and were playing video games on them. Let's just say you could tell they were brothers. If that doesn't mark a true Jeppson I don't know what does.
We enjoyed our visit with them and are grateful we got to spend some time with their cute families.
2 comments:
You are so silly; deleting the pictures... Thats my sister!:) Cute pictures. Your kids ARE getting big!!! So sad that you live so far away! I love you!
You always have fun activities for your visitors, maybe some time we should come. :)
Post a Comment