Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am such a Slacker!

Updating this blog has been quite a challenge for me!! I have been wanting to post pictures of Cal and Court's gymnastics and Cambry in her dance outfit for quite some time now and am just now getting around to it.
Callie and Courtney are loving gymnastics and yesterday were seperated (for the first time ever) and they were completely okay with it. (I was very concerned about what their reaction would be because they always have to do things together.) So, I was grateful that they were okay on their own. I am a little sad because when we move they aren't going to be able to go to gymnastices anymore. (Isaac is in full day kindergarten now and will be moving to a school with half day so the class time is right when we would be dropping him off or picking him up. Major Bummer!
Cambry loves dance and likes to make up her own moves all the time. She is very anxious to have the recital (which isn't until May). She is such a cutie!!


This is my cute little dancer.


This is a part of the "little" gym that they use. They also get to use the big gym equipment since their class time is during school hours.



Callie loves having her sister by her side. It definitely makes her feel better. When I told them to line up on the line to wait for class Callie automatically put her arms around Court like she was her safety. It was the cutest thing.


Callie and Court get ready for gymnastics fast and then have to wait around till it is time to go. They ask me a lot on Gymnastics day if it is time to go yet.


Things are going okay with the house. We had the inspection and everything was good. We are on to the appraisal next and then I think closing is the only thing after that. Our closing is not for another month and a half but we are glad we have time to get things ready. (We didn't want to break our contract on our lease so we had to put off the closing.) We are very excited and are looking forward to moving in and getting settled in our own place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard updating when you have so many other things going on, and then you have SOO much to write about - it's overwhelming at times. I understand. Can't wait to see more of your house and stuff when you guys move in. I'm so excited for you. Your kids are too cute!

Jolisa said...

Hi guys! Those girls of yours are so darn cute! All three of them to be exact. I love to check in with you guys and see how you are doing. The house thing is so exciting! I love it!!

Elise said...

They are so SO adorable. I can't wait until Joslyn gets to do that fun stuff.

Joe said...

I like the couches in this picture. I wondered if you or Josh would win:).