We couldn't wait for our realtors to get back so we called their "helper" yesterday and checked out the house again to see if it was for sure what we wanted. This time when I walked in I knew it was our house. The house looked bigger and I noticed a lot more details than the previous visit. We even noticed an apple tree :). Major bonus. We put in the offer and it was accepted. Anyway here it is:

I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night. All I could think about was our house.
7 comments:
YEA!!! Congrats- when do you get to move in?
Congrats! I saw the picture and I want your house! It is beautiful.
Yay!!!! Love it! Love you!
AMY!! It's beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! That is wonderful.
Amy, it is so pretty! I am so excited for you guys! How is South Dakota?
I love the porch! Such a beatiful home. Congrats you guys! What an exciting time. We are so excited for you visit this weekend. If you have more pictures of the house bring them, I would loved to see more of it. :)
Wow! Congrats! So, it has been a while...is your cell phone number the same so I can call you? I love your house and wish I was getting one too. I'm just getting a husband who is home less and less:(
Post a Comment