Saturday, September 25, 2010

Can it Be?!

Since moving here, we have been on the hunt to find our house. Not having much luck, we looked into building. Not having luck
finding land to build on made building less likely to happen..... So we started looking at buying an existing house again and
found one we really liked on the internet. We got really excited about it and went and saw it and then decided that we REALLY
liked it... I think we have pretty much decided that we want this particular house and nothing else... Hopefully no one is going to
be putting in an offer in the next 2 weeks cause our realtors are out of town and this is OUR home. I will keep you posted. We
are very excited and think this is the perfect house for us. Sorry no pictures until we know it is ours ;).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Congrats! Can't wait to hear what happens.

Mary said...

So excited for you! I love it and think it is such a cute house:) Can't wait to come and visit!

Elise said...

OOOOO! So exciting, I'm crossing my fingers for you, let us know what happens!

I can't wait to see pictures of the mansion! :)