This is what I had to leave yesterday... :(
It didn't even phase Callie and Courtney.
It is crazy how fast time flies. I can't believe how big my kids are getting!! I was pretty emotional this morning. But after I got over it... it was waaayyyyy easier to run errands with only two. And with them being the same age they also entertain themselves very nicely. I think it is time for me to find some hobbies. Maybe I should start teaching Cal and Court about style...
I just unloaded the photos from my camera and found a couple cute ones...
This was from the lake the other day...
Big girl beds.
This is the picture Isaac drew after church one Sunday. It was love at first sight.
3 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Can't wait to see them!
I can't believe how big your kids are either!! Crazy! I love the big girl beds...and I love the picture that Isaac drew. So cute!
Cute pictures!!
Jolisa is still in AZ she was just up visiting her mom in UT. Heidi lives in Pocatello so we decided to meet up. I haven't seen Heidi since we left Omaha it was fun to see her, she is going to have a little boy in Oct. When ever you come to Idaho, you will have to call and WE can meet for lunch, it's about time that we caught up!! :)
Post a Comment