What to say? It has been almost 2 months that we have been here and I really feel at home.
We have met lots of fun people.
Josh started work (it has almost been 1 month!).
We have gotten a paycheck ;).
Isaac fell in love.
The kids have all made friends.
I think I might actually like the "ghetto" elementary school my kids are in.
I think one of my favorite parts is that Josh only works 4 days a week so we get to see LOTS of him.
His work is also only 8 minutes away so we have had a few lunch dates as well.
Also, Cambry has become quite the fan of Taylor Swift and now all the kids know quite a few songs and listen to them all the time.
We were able to go to the Lake the other day. The kids loved playing on the beach and Josh and I enjoyed watching them for hours. A few days later we went to the fair. The kids enjoyed the magician and juggler (I think they only enjoyed the juggler because we saw his underwear). Josh and I enjoyed the carnie guy letting Isaac on a ride for free. (not a big fan of the ride prices).
We actually went at the time they were having all this kids stuff for free so they got to finally get their faces painted.
Lots to do! Cambry and Isaac officially start school Monday (Isaac started early to jump him into all day kindergarten). Callie and Courtney can't wait cause then they get to start gymnastics. Courtney is so cute and prays all the time about them going to school so then they can go to gymnastics. Cute kids.
3 comments:
Oh Amy! It all sounds WONDERFUL! I'm so happy for you guys! 4 day work weeks are the best! Lunch dates are wonderful! Paychecks are by far the greatest thing ever! =o) Can't wait to hear more and see pictures .. *cough* PICTURES!! =o)
Yay! I'm so glad you guys are happy there! We miss you!!
Awesome! I am so happy for you guys, you have worked long and hard for it.
I am SO jealous that you guys have all day kindergarten. I don't know if they will ever catch on to that one around here. :/
I can just see those two little girls doing gym-how adorable!!
Post a Comment