Monday, October 18, 2010

Boys

I was thinking about it the other day how I haven't posted anything on Isaac lately... Nothing really was going on with him... I would like to say I have perfect kids and we don't ever have any problems but I can't.

This morning we had quite the ordeal trying to get him out the door to school.

It all started a month and a half ago when school first started and Isaac started gym class. He has a teacher that literally wants to whip these kids into shape. He let the kids know that shorts were going to be a necessity in his class. So ever since then, the kids have worn shorts to gym class.

Fast forward to October 18th and 38 degrees outside. Isaac refused to put pants on because today is gym day. No matter what we said to him he would not put pants on to go to school. His teacher really has a hold on him apparently and he is more scared of him than he is us.
He rode to school when Josh dropped Cambry off but would not get out of the car. I was a little shocked to see him when Josh got back. It took 45 min for us to get him back out the door and to the school. Once there he again refused to go to class.

Hopefully his first "meeting" with the principal went smoothly and we won't have this problem again.

I sent a note to his teacher to have her explain that wearing pants in the winter time is okay. Maybe he will listen to her....



He is such a good boy (most of the time). At least he was only trying to follow the "rules" at school.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love it! I had to hide all of Bobby's shorts because he refused to get dressed if he had to put pants on:)
Cambry is so adorable in her ballerina outfit! And Callie and Courtney are too cute for words!
Miss you guys!

Elise said...

I can't believe he's grown up so much, cute little independent boy.