We had a lot of this....
and this...
and this....
We enjoyed all the rides and shows and character greetings and going to Downtown Disney to shop. We went to the largest Disney store in the world there and the kids thoroughly enjoyed picking out their souvenirs...
At the Animal kingdom Josh and the kids enjoyed digging for dinosaur bones...
Courtney would not let us put her sunglasses on correctly and wore them like this quite a bit.
Cambry and Isaac met lots of characters
Callie and Courtney liked looking at the characters from a distance but were unsure of them up close. I had to always jump in the picture if we wanted them in it.
We went to a few 3D shows that were very life like. Cambry decided she did Not like the 3D shows and refused to go to anymore. Isaac enjoyed grabbing at the things he thought were coming at him. I thought the shows were very well done.
I am glad to say that the kids favorite ride was "It's a Small World". That was one I remember from growing up. Isaac was Josh's scary ride buddy and just barely made the height requirements which made Josh very excited. Cambry surprised us and really liked the roller coasters she went on and wanted to go again saying they were "Awesome!". It was a blast to say the least and I am glad we got to spend the week together as a family...
This past week Callie and Courtney turned 3! I can't believe how fast time flies!! They are our little cuties and we are having a blast with all the kids getting older! We didn't do any grand party but just hung out as a family. At the end of the day Courtney asked if she could have another birthday. It was fun to make them feel special and center all attention on them for the day.
They got these cute nightgowns in Disney World.
Trying to keep them away from their cakes was impossible. If you notice the back of the cakes are licked pretty much clean and that was only by 10 am. They loved the cakes and would hug them and have their babies kiss them and I even heard Courtney say that she loves her Aurora. They asked me all day if they could "eat their birthdays". They just thought birthdays was the cake.
This jeep was their big present and all the kids were very excited about it. Now they think it is always time to go ride the jeep. Courtney said she wanted to go to Disney World in it and also wanted to take Cambry to school in it.
Yesterday Isaac and Cambry started soccer! This is the first time Isaac has done any sports and he loved it. Josh and I weren't sure what Cambry's reaction would be but when I asked she said she loved it as well! That is good cause there are still 9 more weeks of it. :0
5 comments:
What a fun trip! I'm so glad you guys got that time to spend together. How great! I can't believe the twins are 3! That went by so fast! They're adorable! I love that they wanted to hug and kiss their cakes. Too cute.
Thanks sooo much for posting the pictures!!!!! The picture of Callie looking at her new jeep reminds me of the picture of you when you were three looking at your new kitchen that you got for Christmas! That is amazing! What a precious, precious family!! I love you!!
Those girls are SO stinkin' cute, I think Courtney looks alot like Cambry. Looks like you guys had a blast, I'm jealous!
Wow! I can't believe Callie and Courtney are 3, I still remember you being pregnant with them! How fun that you went to Disneyland. Kylee tells me she is saving her money so she can go there too!
I can't believe I haven't commented yet. I looked at your blog at Ali's house, so it was under her account. Anyway....
I love all your pictures! Callie and Courney are so big! I love their barbie cakes...good job! And I love the jeep! I wanted one of those so bad when I was little. You guys are so cute and we miss you so much!
Post a Comment