When Josh stuck the kids on this sled it sank at least a foot into the snow. It was crazy how deep it was. Josh got a nice workout pulling the kids through the neighborhood to the sledding hill.
Josh had to eat his words when he said it didn't snow that much over here and we didn't need to waste money buying the kids snow clothes and boots. It happened to be a record setting year here, getting more snow in February than in the history of the area. Isaac and Callie didn't seem to mind playing in the snow and getting soaked to the bone but I felt pretty bad when they would come in from playing.
I don't know why Court looks so much taller than Callie in this one. They are actually the same height.
Callie and Isaac are soooo much alike it isn't even funny. She copies EVERYTHING he does.
4 comments:
Hooray for pictures! Wow, Callie and Courtney have grown up SO much! You guys are all adorable! Hope to see you soon:)
Yeah for an update! Glad you're doing well! All that snow makes me cold. I don't know how you stand it. I love California too much to move where there's snow.
Your kids are HUGE! Crazy how they grow up so fast. Isn't it weird that you're done with diapers .. forever .. and soon all the kids will be in school. What are you going to do with all your free time? =o)
Can you believe our babies will be 3?! I am not ready for that but here it comes anyway! Goodluck with your upcoming move! We're really excited for you guys! Have fun in Disney World!
I was wondering how you guys fared through that crazy snow storm. Have fun in Disney World
Post a Comment