Moving to a new place can be a little stressful, overwhelming, etc. etc. Especially when the new place is 6 states away. But, I have never been more excited to leave a place and move on. I am definitely not going to miss living on the East Coast and dealing with rude/jerkish people (namely landlords) anymore. All I have to say is-
I AM LOVING our new place of residence. The state, the city, the people (or lack thereof), having a house and yard. It is wonderful. And the best part: My husband finally has a JOB!!!!!
Life is Good.
4 comments:
Yay for you guys!! I've been thinking about you alot, wondering what you are up to. Can't wait to hear more about the move, the house, the job. good luck with everything.
SO exciting Amy! That is wonderful! Congratulations! I know the feeling .. of having a husband get a job, moving to a new place, etc. It's wonderful. Change of scenery is great! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures and here more about your new home!
AWESOME! I love it! I am so glad that you are loving your new place of residence!
So, where did you guys end up? I am glad for you all to be done and start with your new life.
Hope you are all doing great! I can't believe the twins are so big!!!
Post a Comment