Ingredients:
4 large grapes, cut in half lengthwise
1 tsp. oregano
1/4 - 1/2 bottle vanilla flavoring
Mix ingredients well and enjoy.
I came into the kitchen one afternoon and Isaac very proudly announces he had made dinner. He was very excited for everyone to try out what he had made. Now being the good mother that I am and not wanting to disappoint him, I took a bite... actually Josh made me.
** Now if you are tempted to try this recipe at home I am warning you that there is a VERY STRONG vanilla flavoring taste to it and it is hard to get it out of your mouth. **
My kid is definitely going to be a chef one day.
Isaac has also been a big help teaching Callie and Courtney their songs, like ABC's and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Itsy Bitsy Spider- well actually they already knew those songs but he tweeked them a little so now after every sentence of the song they say "toot" instead of the real words. He laughs and laughs which gets them to do it even more and now I don't even know if they remember what the real words to the songs are. I don't know what it is with boys and bathroom talk but he has certainly got it covered even though he is the only boy in the house. If anyone says "underwear" it is the funniest thing ever and if you say "pineapple underpants" that is the topper. So when Callie and Courtney want to be funny they will say "underpants, toot or underwear". Kids.
2 comments:
Good times! Little boys are gross. It's like it's already embedded in their DNA. Weird. My boys have no hope because look at their dad. I will still try my hardest for them to turn out some-what polite. We'll just have to see...
We tried the recipe today....tell Isaac it made Cousin Jack toot a pineapple in his underwear on his birthday!!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Aunt Jackie
Post a Comment