No I am NOT potty training. With that little comment it just shows how not ready she is to be potty trained. She just enjoys sitting on the potty and who am I to stop her? Besides we have a 33 hour car trip coming up in a month and a half, Call me crazy but I would rather have my 2 year olds still peeing in their diapers for it.
Friday, May 29, 2009
"It's Not Working"
Yesterday Callie pooped on the potty so I gave her 2 big marshmallows for it. Today she remembered the 2 big marshmallows and wanted to sit on the potty again. She thinks if she just sits there something will happen but after about 10-15 minutes she looks down and says, "It's not working".

No I am NOT potty training. With that little comment it just shows how not ready she is to be potty trained. She just enjoys sitting on the potty and who am I to stop her? Besides we have a 33 hour car trip coming up in a month and a half, Call me crazy but I would rather have my 2 year olds still peeing in their diapers for it.
No I am NOT potty training. With that little comment it just shows how not ready she is to be potty trained. She just enjoys sitting on the potty and who am I to stop her? Besides we have a 33 hour car trip coming up in a month and a half, Call me crazy but I would rather have my 2 year olds still peeing in their diapers for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is hilarious--you have the cutest kids ever!!!!
That is so funny! Bobby will do the same thing when he wants a treat,. He'll usually squeeze a little something out, then jump up and sat "treat?" Kids remember sugar.
That's too funny. I think that's why I never gave treats to Mallory. I would just give he a high five. =o) I toally agree with you about the car ride. I don't thnk it's laziness, I think it's convienient if they still pee in their diapers. =o)
Have we ever told you about the time when Amy .....
Amy, that is too cute! Thats what I call determination! Kennedy is always asking to go sit on the potty. I always tell her that she's not big enough yet...whch leads to her taking her diaper off and running around naked. I am not quite ready for this stage! Give all your cute kiddos hugs from us!!
Post a Comment