The kids really enjoyed themselves and we enjoyed them being big enough to enjoy themselves. Callie and Courtney had their first taste of rides and I think they passed. Josh was a little excited about that so we can take them to Sesame Place and Hershey Park. Courtney has a hard time holding back her excitement and was rocking the car thing on the Ferris Wheel, which is a big no no but when the ride operator saw it was her he just kinda shrugged his shoulders and let it go. She just looked so cute and was having so much fun. She would also yell "Hey mom!" and had the constant grin on her face. Callie on the other hand doesn't like people she doesn't know to see her express herself and wouldn't give the ride operator the time of day when he was trying to help her. She just stared straight ahead and pretended he didn't exist. It is actually quite funny to watch. She got excited a few times but then realized she was showing everyone she was having fun and stopped. Cambry and Isaac had a blast and are so fun to take to these places now. I love to see the pure enjoyment on their faces. They were very big helpers with the younger two as well. Good times!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Carnival Fun
Yesterday we took the kids to the Carnival that was in town...





The kids really enjoyed themselves and we enjoyed them being big enough to enjoy themselves. Callie and Courtney had their first taste of rides and I think they passed. Josh was a little excited about that so we can take them to Sesame Place and Hershey Park. Courtney has a hard time holding back her excitement and was rocking the car thing on the Ferris Wheel, which is a big no no but when the ride operator saw it was her he just kinda shrugged his shoulders and let it go. She just looked so cute and was having so much fun. She would also yell "Hey mom!" and had the constant grin on her face. Callie on the other hand doesn't like people she doesn't know to see her express herself and wouldn't give the ride operator the time of day when he was trying to help her. She just stared straight ahead and pretended he didn't exist. It is actually quite funny to watch. She got excited a few times but then realized she was showing everyone she was having fun and stopped. Cambry and Isaac had a blast and are so fun to take to these places now. I love to see the pure enjoyment on their faces. They were very big helpers with the younger two as well. Good times!
The kids really enjoyed themselves and we enjoyed them being big enough to enjoy themselves. Callie and Courtney had their first taste of rides and I think they passed. Josh was a little excited about that so we can take them to Sesame Place and Hershey Park. Courtney has a hard time holding back her excitement and was rocking the car thing on the Ferris Wheel, which is a big no no but when the ride operator saw it was her he just kinda shrugged his shoulders and let it go. She just looked so cute and was having so much fun. She would also yell "Hey mom!" and had the constant grin on her face. Callie on the other hand doesn't like people she doesn't know to see her express herself and wouldn't give the ride operator the time of day when he was trying to help her. She just stared straight ahead and pretended he didn't exist. It is actually quite funny to watch. She got excited a few times but then realized she was showing everyone she was having fun and stopped. Cambry and Isaac had a blast and are so fun to take to these places now. I love to see the pure enjoyment on their faces. They were very big helpers with the younger two as well. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those are some precious pictures! I love it!
That is so fun! Thw twins are just so big I can't stand it! We'll have to go someplace fun when you guys visit. We're super excited!!
The twins are huge! So fun. Your kids are adorable. I can't wait to see you guys!
That was awesome! I couldn't stop laughing! Thanks for taking the time to post these precious pictures! I Love You! Mom
You didn't ruin it at all, I was looking to find out, it just so happened that I found out from your blog. :) Can't wait for tonight. When are you guys coming? We can't wait to see you.
How fun! I love how different Courtney and Callie acted at the carnival, that is so cute!!
Post a Comment