Lesson #2 Learned a few hours after the dragonfly incident- when trying to vacuum up a "dead" bee that is stuck halfway inside the door, don't stop vacuuming when you notice it is still alive because the only thing you accomplish is sucking the bee into your house.
Lesson #3 Never leave your 2 year old twins unattended to clean the downstairs bathroom because this is what is going on upstairs:
Lesson #4 I again repeat: Never leave your 2 year old twins unattended- This time Courtney decided to change Callie's diaper. Cambry came upstairs to let me know what was going on and I told her to go put the diaper back on. She came running upstairs a few seconds later yelling "There's poop all over the carpet". I found Courtney wipe in hand with Callie laying on the couch naked. Josh and I spent the evening carpet cleaning, bathing and sanitizing the main floor.
Lesson #5 Your year's supply can also be used for entertainment purposes-
5 comments:
I love it! Poop, everywhere? Been there. But twin poop is worse I'm sure! I love the toilet paper fun as well. Are those maxi pads in the toilet? Your life could be a sitcom. I'd watch every episode!
I love your blog!!!!! Is there some way you can download this into a journal for future reference?! You're going to love reading these episodes later on - and the kids will love hearing them!! I love you! Mom
So funny! The things your kids come up with! I sure miss you guys!
Just so you know, that is only a 2 day supply of toilet paper once you bust into the emergency supply wheat.
Oh that's funny! You might have to start duct taping diapers:) I can't get over how much Cambry looks like you and your little guy looks like Josh. Your kids are adorable, and very creative too!
Post a Comment