Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break

I love Springtime! I like it even more now that Cambry is in school because it means we are that much closer to summer break! It was a lot of fun having Cambry home with us this past week. My mom was able to come out and visit during the break which was an added bonus so that we could go places and I would have HELP! It was fun doing little day trips here and there and we were also able to enjoy Easter with her as well. The kids had a great time and whenever my mom would leave the room Callie, Courtney or Isaac would ask "where's Granny?" It was pretty cute. Also Isaac told my mom he wanted her to stay here forever, which coming from Isaac, means a lot. I also cut my hair a couple weeks ago. Actually I chopped my hair. I am finally getting around to posting a picture but you can only see the front. The back is a whole lot shorter. I am really enjoying it and love having a style to it now.

I got the camera out yesterday to document the visit with Granny since we don't know how long it will be till we see her again and here are a few of my favorites: ps you'll notice Courtney isn't in most of the pictures and that is because it is impossible to get her to cooperate when the camera is out. Just another difference between her and Cal.






4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Amy I love the new hair cut!! It looks so good! How fun to have your mom out for a visit. I'm glad you had a good Easter.

Anonymous said...

How fun that your mom was able to come out. That's wonderful. I was wondering how often you guys get to see eachother. Thank goodness for blogs, so we can keep in touch and watch eachother's kids grow up. You're adorable. Can't wait to see more pics of your cute hair! It's nice to have a "style" - I do miss just sticking mine in a ponytail though. It needs to grow out a little more before I can do that.

Mary said...

I love your hair, Amy! It's adorable!! You look amazing. Your kids are as cute as ever. I can't believe how long Callie's hair is. Too cute! And Courtney's hair too:)

Downtown Browns said...

Cute PJ's. I can't believe how big Callie and Courtney are. All of Your kids are so cute! Can't wait to see you.
Your hair is so cute!!!!!!!! I want to see the back now!