We love you Callie and Courtney!







Here are a couple from the big day:
They got these bikes and a potty for presents. We already have one potty but decided we needed two so we don't have any fighting. The unfortunate thing is that they are the royal potties so they sing when you go potty in it. They found out how to get the noise box off the potty and were going around all day playing the music. Callie is holding it in the picture. I didn't take the batteries out since it entertained them so much and I am all for keeping them entertained. I love birthdays! Especially when cake and ice cream are involved! It seems that all the kids are better behaved on these days.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Court and Callie! You guys are getting so big and are as cute as always!
They are so cute!!! I can't believe they are 2 already, that really did go by fast! Tell them late happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday Girls!! Wow those 2 years went by fast! They're too adorable. Looks like a wonderful day!
They are getting so big. And the are adorable. Your cake looks great. Way to go!
Man time flies fast! Our babies are not babies anymore! I'm starting to think about potty training to, How's it going with two? They are so stinkin cute and seem like best friends. Do they get along really well? Very cute pics, thanks for sharing!
Cute Cake! I can't believe how big they are. It's so fun to look at all those pictures:) They started out so tiny!
They are beautiful little girls!
It is hard to believe it has been 2 years. I am sure it has been a whirlwind with 2 little ones at once. Fun to see your blog Amy!
Post a Comment