Sunday, April 19, 2009

Check these out!

I know I know you all must be saying I am an amazing roll maker but I have actually accepted the fact and am okay with admitting now that my husband makes better rolls than I. I was very impressed with this batch because they look just like they were store bought. Nice work my Joshy!

In other Exciting News of our household:

We held our first annual "family fun night". We were at the park the other day and one of Cambry's friends were going to "family fun night" at the Y and my kids thought it was a pretty good idea so last night I suggested we go on a walk through Valley Forge Park and they were super excited to be having a Family fun night of our own.
It was such a beautiful night and the walk was very nice. They have little historical markers along the way so we got to stop and check them out. After a while the kids were tired of walking and so Josh had to push 3 of them in the double stroller. It was good times except for when I told a mother her 18 month old girl was very happy. She responded with "He's a boy". Yikes! I think there should be a rule on long hair and buns and if you are going to let your boy have long hair you label him with a "Hello I am a Boy" sticker. Thank goodness Josh agreed that he in fact looked like a girl but I still felt pretty bad.












(Again you may notice the absence of one of our kids due to the I can't sit still for the picture to take syndrome.)

3 comments:

lacey said...

Looks like you guys had a fun family night! I love being able to go outside and go on walks again!

Mary said...

I want to come to your family fun night!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time - and a wonderful idea. "Family Fun Night" is perfect for kids. Your family is adorable by the way.