Monday, February 16, 2009

Sorry guys-this picture wasn't very flattering. I have to admit my Joshy is a lot better looking without the hair!

I decided to let Josh give me a haircut since I just needed a trim. He said "not to worry I do micro surgery every day I think I can handle cutting off an inch of hair in a straight line." Famous last words. A couple inches later we had a big pile of hair on the floor and Josh not wanting to let it go to waste decided to fashion a new hair piece for himself. He says it is unfair that a couple inches of my hair gives him a whole head of hair and he can't even use it. Anyway it gave Cambry and I a very good laugh. Funny guy.

11 comments:

Elder and Sister Lasher said...

What a stud! We love you! Mom & Dad

Downtown Browns said...

So Funny. It doesn't even look fake at all!!!:) Is he thinking about gluing the hair together and making it a permanent hair piece? It's amazing how he got the hair to stay on his head. He reminds me of the dad on Fresh Prince when he tried to get a hair piece; if you don't remember that episode, he wasn't too successful, kind of like Josh!:)
I want to see a picture of your hair now.

The Robinson's said...

Lookin' good Josh!!

Elise said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!

Mary said...

Nice. He looks good as a blonde:)

R said...

Did he get the hair from Amy or from his back?

R said...

One thing we can all agree on however is that Josh is an attractive man.

Jolisa said...

That is FUNNY. I wouldn't let Jason cut my hair if he paid me. The sad thing is that he could probably do a pretty good job....

Jolisa said...

That is FUNNY. I wouldn't let Jason cut my hair if he paid me. The sad thing is that he could probably do a pretty good job....

Jolisa said...

OOOPS. I don't know how that got posted twice.

Walker family said...

Hey Amy,
Here is that site I was telling you about: www.wantitall4free.blogspot.com She has already posted a few other things so you'll have to scroll down just a ways. Also, she does a lot with Register rewards but I think between the sale price and the coupon you can get a great deal