Monday, December 15, 2008

Pictures

Here are some of the photos I took. I am not posting the Christmas card picture cause then you won't be surprised when you open the card. :) Sorry.



Here is our precious family. I was excited when my visiting teacher came over today and found out she is a photographer (She claims she isn't but my other visiting teacher says she takes great pictures). She told me she would come take some of the family so hopefully after the holidays we can get a "normal" family picture!

Callie was getting the biggest kick out of Isaac when he would lean back towards her. Courtney is off in la la land having to get some liquid refreshment from the oh so tiring photo shoot.


Josh was telling me the other day that he thinks Courtney and Cambry look a lot alike so when I took this one I thought it was funny that they did the exact same smile. When I showed Josh the picture he thought I was pointing out Callie's belly. But as you can see in the picture, Courtney's belly is showing and not Callie's. He finally admitted that maybe they do look a like.



This one of the girls is the most normal one I could get.



This one of Callie and Isaac is just plain cute

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those kids must have great genes. I mean those are really good looking kids. Just amazingly cute kids. Nice work.

Downtown Browns said...

Josh is right, it must come from Amy's side of the family!!!:)
Those are way cute. I can't believe how much callie and courtnie look alike! So fun! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I definitely think it was our genes! Don't you think so Josh? Just ask Amy, she'll tell ya! ;0) The kids are absolutely adorable and I can't wait till we see you and them again! Truly, nice work! ;0)

lacey said...

Cute pictures! You did a nice job taking them. Your kids are all so cute!

Rachelle said...

Amy, I'm with you. Courtney and Callie are looking so much alike. I kept trying to pick out who was who and kept getting it wrong. Cute pictures! We can't wait to see the official christmas card. Merry Christmas you guys!!

Jolisa said...

Darling pictures! Good job Amy. It is so fun to see the kids growing and changing! Aren't blogs great! :) Cambry looks so grown up. I can't believe the twins are so old already Isaac is so handsome too!

Ryan and Adrienne Johnson said...

You have such a cute family! I can't believe you have 4 kids!

Anonymous said...

Way too cute. The pictures turned out adorable. Great work!