Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Isaac!

I can't believe my little boy is now 4 years old! Where has the time gone! Look how sweet that little baby face is! He is such a cute kid! It is fun to see him grow and develop into his own little person. We sure love our Isaac and are so grateful that he is in our family. He is all boy (thank goodness) and wanted incredible hulk gloves (which Cambry is scared of and Isaac uses to his advantage), and a light saber (we hooked Cambry up with one too so she could fight back). He also picked out a workbench with tools at the store with Granny's birthday money. Thank you Granny and Grandpa! We went to Chuck E Cheese on his birthday. I think everyone enjoyed that one. Courtney was getting us lots of tickets with her strategic game playing abilities. It was pretty funny. Then a few days later had an incredible hulk party. Happy Birthday Isaac!






Thanksgiving was pretty quiet around our house and we are not complaining! We had a great time as a family and Josh suggested we do that every year. It was pretty stress free and didn't have to worry about the food turning out. Josh did end up making the best turkey though! It was super yummy and I am NOT a big turkey fan. Great job Josh! We had a nice weekend together and then Saturday Josh kicked me out of the house so he could have one on one time with the kids and told me to go get my hair done and go shopping and he told me he didn't want to see me for a long time. It was AWESOME! I had a great time doing my own thing and not having to worry about the kids or Josh. Yea for me time! I don't know if he realizes it but I am going to be expecting a lot more of those days :)! Thank you Josh!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! I can't believe he's 4 either. I still can't believe you have 4 kids! =o) What a wonderful husband you have. That's awesome that you had all that time to yourself! Lucky girl!

Mary said...

Yay for Issac! I love those incredible hulk gloves:) what a cutie he is. You are such a fun mom to do all the things that you do for your kids! I am SO glad that you got a day to yourself. And you should be able to get plenty more where that came from. I'm sure Josh will take care of that because he's a good husband.

Elise said...

Happy Birthday Issac!

Those Hulk gloves are pretty funny, my kids tried them on at the store, I got a good laugh.

It's good to hear that you had a good thanksgiving. That was so sweet of Josh, you deserve it!

Downtown Browns said...

Where are the pictures of your new hair style. Can't wait to see those! I love you guys!

Eliason 5 said...

Matthew loves the Hulk gloves also. I don't quite understand the appeal but Matthew let me know that is because I am a girl.