Thank you Auntie Ali, Auntie Mary and Auntie Josie for the cute outfits you sent! The kids like them alot. Cambry has had no complaints which doesn't happen too often! Isaac wears his "winter outfit" as often as he can and loves "the pants that have the other pants" in them. I tried to take a picture of Callie and Courtney in their new outfits but they were not cooperating very well. Here are a few of the photo shoot...Cambry modeled her vest as well... and here is Isaac. Thank you!- We love you!
Yay! They all look so adorable! I love that little vest on Cambry. I can't believe how much the twins have grown! They are getting so big. We miss you guys!
I miss you guys! Those are such great pictures of the kids. Cambry is so grown up. I am in Young Women now and very afraid for the teenage girl phase! I am glad I only have one! Haha.
4 comments:
Yay! They all look so adorable! I love that little vest on Cambry. I can't believe how much the twins have grown! They are getting so big. We miss you guys!
So cute! I'm glad they like them! Now I just want to see them in person, not on a picture! hint hnit:)
I read down to Halloween, your kids looked great! And this recent photoshoot didn't disappoint!
I miss you guys! Those are such great pictures of the kids. Cambry is so grown up. I am in Young Women now and very afraid for the teenage girl phase! I am glad I only have one! Haha.
Post a Comment