She makes a very cute Belle! Looks like you guys had a fun and festive Halloween. And it is fun seeing Gene and Jill with your kids, looks like they were loving it. We're sad we wont be seeing you at Thanksgiving!
I was just going to say, "What a beautiful Princess" and then I saw that that's what Mary wrote. We think a lot a like I guess. =o) She's a doll!! Too cute! I love those school parades.
4 comments:
What a beautiful little princess!
Cambry is such a pretty princess!!!!
She makes a very cute Belle! Looks like you guys had a fun and festive Halloween. And it is fun seeing Gene and Jill with your kids, looks like they were loving it. We're sad we wont be seeing you at Thanksgiving!
I was just going to say, "What a beautiful Princess" and then I saw that that's what Mary wrote. We think a lot a like I guess. =o) She's a doll!! Too cute! I love those school parades.
Post a Comment