Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Say Cheese

Callie and Courtney have learned to "cheese it" for pictures. I love this stage. (sarcasm). On a good note they are at least smiling for the picture together! Once they see the camera both of them just go nuts saying "Cheese, cheese, cheese"

I took these pics after we found out Callie had an ear infection and a few hours before the ear drum burst. That amoxicillin does wonders! Thank goodness for modern day medicine!! What a change from the past few days. I am not a big fan of cold and flu season!

4 comments:

Elise said...

They are loosing their baby faces and starting to look like little girls. Good luck with the ear infection, hate those!!

Mary said...

Poor Callie! I am so sorry for her little ear drum:( They are getting so grown up!

Downtown Browns said...

How Cute! They are adorable and getting so big. I can't believe how long their hair is!!! I sure miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

They are WAY too cute! I love the "cheese" faces. Mallory says, "Fishies" for the camera. I love it.