Wednesday, September 3, 2008




Cambry started kindergarten yesterday and was very excited to ride the bus. She enjoys school and made a couple friends! Josh also started back into his program and Isaac was upset no one was taking pictures of him for preschool. So when we told him it was his turn he told us that he wasn't going to smile. He misses Cambry very much and cried for quite a while yesterday.

7 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so happy to see pictures of you guys! Sounds like an eventful couple of weeks. Did you get your car fixed? Your little monkeys are so cute! Give them a kiss from auntie mary.

Rachelle said...

Amy, I'm glad you decided to give blogging another go. It is fun seeing pictures of everything you get to do while back east. When Nate and I lived there for a summer we went somewhere new every weekend.It is amazing how many places there is to see. Taylor always talks about Cambry and how much she misses her...however she thinks you guys live in Nauvoo.

Elise said...

YAY! I've never been so excited about someone starting a blog!! :)

Poor Issac needs Brody next door to play with. It is nice that Cambry and Issac like each other that much. I think that Brody is relieved when Braiden goes to school.

The twins are cute as ever!! I'm glad to see that they haven't changed so much that I can't tell them apart, I will be sad when that happens.

That is fun that you got to go to DC, sorry about the car troubles though, that is a bummer. We lived in DC for a summer, there is so much to do, however the parking situation does not change, you can never find a spot. Have Fun!!

Downtown Browns said...

My looking at your old blog finally paid off, YOU FINALLY UPDATED!!! YAY!
I'm so excited to see your pictures. Cambry is such a big girl. Isaac too!:) I love you guys. Way cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Amy! I'm so excited you have a blog! How awesome! I can't believe how big your kids are! I can't believe you have 4 kids. It's just unreal. How the heck are you guys? How's PA treating you? I hope you guys love it out there. It seems like there's lots to see and do. Can't wait to see more pictures!

The Robinson's said...

Wow....it is so good to hear from you guys! You're family is beautiful. I can't believe your little girl is in Kindergarten...where has the time gone?! I'm so glad you found us, now I can frequently stalk your site. It's really good to hear from you guys. I'll have to bring Marc to your site later today- he'll love it!

Eliason 5 said...

Hi Amy. I haven't talked to you in awhile and was excited to see that you guys have a blog. I can't believe Cambry is old enough for kindergarten! How cute that Issac missed her so much. Your twins are adorable.