Saturday, September 6, 2008

Starting Already?!?


The other day the other guy who waits at the bus stop with me brought his sons Jeep. Anyway before I knew it, Isaiah was taking Cambry home. First she starts kindergarten, then she has boys taking her home! They grow up too fast! It was actually very cute to watch them. He had the radio going and they were cruising down the street. He is such a character and a very nice little boy. He is also in Cambry's class at school and she sat next to him on the bus yesterday.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

With a cute girl like that it doesn't surprise me its starting already!

Mary said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Of course she's already attracting admirers. How could she not, she is a little princess after all!

Downtown Browns said...

So cute. That is such a cute picture of Cambry. Also do see that boy eying her. You better watch out, he thinks she's cute.

Elise said...

That is so hilarious!! I think Braiden might be jealous. You better watch out for when she gets older, the boys will be beating the door down.