Friday, August 24, 2012

We bought a house...Again

Well it's that time of year where the Jeppson's buy a house ;)... We had originally wanted to keep the kids in the school they are at now but this house has a pretty fantastic backyard that we couldn't find anywhere else. We are moving less than a mile from our current location and are switching wards, stakes and elementary schools. Crazy, I know. I guess that's Utah for you. I'm not very excited about the packing and moving (good thing all the kids will be in school) but we are hoping this is our last move for a very very very long time :).

2 comments:

Joe said...

I like the house! Good luck on the move. I'm not jealous of you having to move again.

Elise said...

OK its official...I'm sending Nate back to school for 2 more years. :) love it... it is gorgeous.