Monday, May 21, 2012

Life

One Sunday Josh and I decided we would start a 1000 piece puzzle we got... I seriously couldn't do anything for 4 days till that dumb thing was done. We set it up on our island in the kitchen which motivated me to work on it so I could have my counter space again.
After all that hard work we found out we are missing one piece! Super annoying... At least now I know I am a better puzzle puter togetherer than Josh :).
Isaac started baseball awhile back. He's never played before. I think he is learning a ton out there and has definitely improved since game one. It's fun to watch him and see him get excited when he does something good.
We have enjoyed living super close to family. The girls have a cousin their age and we have been able to get together lots of times. We went on a little hike and had a picnic and fed the ducks one day. They love playing with Katie. It's been a little weird cause they will go to her house to play and I am left alone to do whatever I want. (a good weird)
We bought the "pass of all passes" for the summer (waterslides) and with it we get in free to a fun center. The kids had a blast going on the little carnival type rides, rock climbing, mini golf and laser tag. We are looking forward to some good tans this summer also :)...

2 comments:

Mary said...

So much fun! Can't wait 'til we can come and visit. Hopefully next month!

Elder and Sister Lasher said...

How fun!!!!!! We love you!!!!