Sunday, November 6, 2011
Some Exciting and Crazy News
The Jeppson house has been a little CrAzY for the past few months. It was getting to be crunch time for Josh to buy the Endodontics practice that we moved to South Dakota for. But Josh had been feeling a little ancy about it for the last little while. So, to make a long story short, he decided Not to buy the practice and instead decided to look for a different job. He found one in Utah (which I would never have considered in a million years) but it just felt right. I can't explain it. After a little bit our "dream" home that we just barely bought didn't feel like home anymore and Rapid City didn't feel like where we were supposed to be. It is a little crazy how life throws us these curve balls and everything you plan on is changed in an instant. But Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and is there helping us every step of the way. We will be moving in 2 weeks to Kaysville (North of Salt Lake) and are very excited about this new adventure. We have been enjoying having Josh around for the last month. When he decided not to buy the practice he terminated his employment and he calls the stage he is at "semi-retired". Hopefully he will be able to get back into the swing of things by Dec 1 when his new job starts ;).
Wish us luck getting this house packed! And we are excited to be seeing family and friends more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We are going to miss you guys but I am happy for your new adventure in Utah. I am glad I can just visit you some on the times I go there.
That is some crazy news...I guess you wont have to worry about those leaves anymore. :) Good Luck with everything!!
YEAH SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO BE CLOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Holy Moley! Life is crazy! Wishing you the best in your move!!
Post a Comment