Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Top 5 Recent Events

We started off our last few weeks by going to the Circus! The kids were very into it and enjoyed all the fun stunts, animals and performers.

Isaac thinks his favorite part was the tightrope walkers.


Our Second Event is that our sweet Cambry is having her first dance recital this Saturday!
This is her ballet outfit she is a rabbit for the "Velveteen Rabbit"

This is her Tap outfit.
I definitely felt like a pageant mom getting her ready for the pre-dress rehearsals. I didn't think I would get so into it but it is kinda fun in a very stressful way :). She is so excited to perform. I am not going to let her know that this is a huge event and there will be many hundreds of people there.

Our Third Event isn't so much an event but a "surprise". Our kids noticed these plants coming up and they happened to be my favorite: Tulips!! I was so excited. The previous owners filled up the whole section in front of the extra garage so passerbys can see. It looks very pretty and springy against the yellow background.


I wanted to get a child in front of the pictures but Court ran off and Cal wasn't really into it-I guess you could say.


Our Fourth Event was decorating the Entryway. I have been wanting to do it for a few months now and finally did it.


It was very plain before but now it has some life to it. I am still looking for an entryway rug to complete the look.


Our Fifth Event was that Josh received the "Father of the Year" Award after these photos leaked.


3 comments:

Mary said...

Cute! I love cute Cambry! Wish we could be there for her recital!! I love your entry way too..nice work;)

Amy said...

If those question marks are for the father of the year award, I was just kidding. It was pretty funny to us that it looks like Isaac got taken out and then Josh finished the job up. Don't worry- Josh is okay with them being posted :).

Elder and Sister Lasher said...

Cambry Anna is such a beautiful young lady in her dance clothing! What precious children you have! We can't wait to see them June 4th! Granny and Grandpa Lasher love you!!