Tuesday, October 26, 2010

1st purchase for the house

Josh and I went furniture shopping yesterday and I found this rug. I am pretty excited about my find. It was on clearance for $87. I think it is totally cute and I am thinking I got a really good deal on it. (If it wasn't a good deal don't let me know cause my feelings will be hurt.) Anyway our new house has mostly hardwood floors on the main level so I have a few spots in mind for it.

4 comments:

Elise said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Super cute! Where did you get it? Love all your black furniture - I'm in the process of transitioning to black furniture. I hope it doesn't go out of style any time soon.

Downtown Browns said...

Very Cute!

Mary said...

I love that rug! and it was a super good deal:) Nice work!