Saturday, July 4, 2009

What Can You Buy for 0.99?






I have to admit that I hit the jackpot on the Children's Place Outlet Sale. It definitely pays to live by an outlet mall!
Don't worry Jos, Ali and Mary- If I bought more than one thing I didn't put all of them in the picture.:) I bought A TON of other things as well but they were 3.99 and under so they didn't cut it for the Best buy picture. :)

I LOVE A GOOD SALE!

6 comments:

Downtown Browns said...

Good Work! Very proud of my sister!!!

lacey said...

That is awesome. I love that store!! You are so lucky to live by an outlet, I wish we had one close to us!

R said...

Oh my goodness that's totally fabulous.

Mary said...

Nice work, Amy! And thanks for getting those shoes for Bobby. you're awesome!

Mary said...

The trampoline is actually Josie's neighbor's, but they let the kids jump on it whenever they want.

Mary said...

We should go on that hike together! It would be fun! We went with our friends the Martin's. It's easy enough I think all the kids could go...we would just have to be chill about the pace...but it would be way fun!