Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fancy Nancy

So Cambry just got into the "Fancy Nancy" books. They are totally cute stories about a little girl who likes to be fancy all of the time. Anyway, Cambry is starting to act like her and dresses "fancy" and will dress Callie and Court like that also. She had us all sit down and take lessons on how to be fancy and then we got dressed up and did a fashion show. I will spare any pictures of myself. I thought it was very cute.






Callie was so cute letting us get her all dressed.


I thought the girls looked cute in these outfits so I thought I would document it. It took a candy bribe as you can see but it worked.







Callie had corn on the cob for the first time a few days ago. She could not get enough of it and it definitely showed the next day when I changed her diaper. I was definitely tempted to take a picture and show Josh. It was pretty gross.


Isaac got into the dress-up action--can you get any tougher than this guy?--a combination of pirate, Superman, fireman, and general handyman.


6 comments:

Elder and Sister Lasher said...

I love your pictures!!!!!! Dad and I couldn't stop laughing!!! Those precious girls are adorable, and Isaac is so macho!! We can't wait for your visit! Thanks for posting the pictures today! I love you!!! Mom

R said...

We need to get Isaac some policeman gear!

Downtown Browns said...

How cute. I love the pictures. I can't wait to see you guys!

Mary said...

Oh my word! I love the fancy lessons...how cute is that? Your girls are getting so big! I can't believe it. Courtney is looking so much like you- all your girls are beautiful. I'm so excited to see you! Tell Cambry that Auntie Mary would like a lesson on how to be fancy too!

Anonymous said...

That's adorable. I love the Fancy Nancy books - they crack me up. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Could they be any cuter? My goodness! I agree with Robert - Isaac does need some policeman gear to finish his ensemble. Love it!

lacey said...

Cute pictures! I love the one with all three girls! You have such cute kids!!!