Okay- We've done it. I didn't think it would ever happen but Tuesday I became a "minivan mom". I know, I know... I thought I was going to be an SUV mom forever! I I actually love it! We bought a Honda Odyssey with the DVD player and now all Isaac wants to do is go on a car ride and watch a movie. It is an awesome car and I think it is one of the best birthday presents I have ever gotten! The remote sliding doors are definitely a bonus, especially when trying to juggle Callie and Courtney! Now it is your turn Jolisa and Elise! :)
6 comments:
Glad to see you joined the crowd! We have a Nissan Quest with leather, DVD Player and its super classy looking, it actually doesn't look much like a mini van. I too am a lover of the vans of the mini!!!!
How awesome for you it must be so much easier to get in and out of. I am jealous of the DVD player, that would be so nice.
I converted to minivan-mom-hood in March and I love it. So much more convenient than cramming three kids in the back of a little car!
I keep saying I'll never be a mini-van mom, but I'm sure the day will come. What have you been driving with the 4 kids? It's hard to pack them into anything smaller than a minivan.
Sorry Amy-I will never be a mini-van mom-since my husband's tragic accident with his scheduled vasectomy. Heehee. I might rent one for long trips!
Amy, we would love to come out and visit! It would be a riot with all 6 little ones. Sounds like you guys are keeping busy and seeing some fun things. Congrats on the b-day present. Nice work Josh! Love you guys.
Rachelle
Post a Comment