I thought since I haven't posted anything for a couple weeks I would just put on some random photos of different things. I always enjoy looking at photos on other people's blogs so anyway- Isaac went to the fire station for a "fieldtrip" for preschool and wanted to be a fireman for a few days after. My dad and mom came out for a visit and the kids very much enjoyed it. Everyone took a liking to Grandpa. It was cute to see Callie and Courtney attach themselves even though it was for a few short days...Cambry really enjoys reading stories to the babes and it is very helpful when I need to get stuff done. The girls like it as well and know how to make themselves at home on Cambry's lap...Callie does this shrug the shoulders and totally cheese it face which cracks us up...The picture of Callie and Courtney reading together was taken this morning, Josh and I were getting ready and they brought books into the bathroom and read. Life is pretty busy and these days just fly by. Cambry has the day off from kindergarten tomorrow and I am so excited to just relax and not have to go anywhere! I love those days. It is also supposed to rain which makes it even better! Cambry is excited to wear her pjs all day. Funny how that rubs off onto my kids!
cute pictures!I have a favor of your husband. I'm throwing Marc a surprise 29th birthday party and since a lot of his very good buddies can't be there I was hoping that they could send a card or something about how crazy he is and wishing him a happy birthday. do you think you guys could do that? His birthday is October 15th. Our address is 1309 Honeywood Drive Crestwood, MO 63126. Thanks in advance, it will mean the world to him.
My kids have been missing yours alot lately. The other day they were playing Birthday Party with an imaginary Cambry and Issac. A couple days later Brody said I didn't want to move from Omaha, I want to live by Issac.
Hey! This is Jenn Shaw. I didn't know you were a blogger. I feel bad I have never sent an invite to you to read mine! I'm glad you're not private because I was able to jump onto yours from Jolisa's. Looks like life is treating you good! Your girls are adorable, I can't believe how big they're getting! Will you send me an email, so I have yours to respond to with an invite? email me at tylershaw@creighton.edu!
7 comments:
cute pictures!I have a favor of your husband. I'm throwing Marc a surprise 29th birthday party and since a lot of his very good buddies can't be there I was hoping that they could send a card or something about how crazy he is and wishing him a happy birthday. do you think you guys could do that? His birthday is October 15th. Our address is 1309 Honeywood Drive Crestwood, MO 63126. Thanks in advance, it will mean the world to him.
Your kids are too darn cute! We miss you guys.
My kids have been missing yours alot lately. The other day they were playing Birthday Party with an imaginary Cambry and Issac. A couple days later Brody said I didn't want to move from Omaha, I want to live by Issac.
So cute! I love callie's face in the picture she's cheesing it!!! I miss you guys so much
Hey! This is Jenn Shaw. I didn't know you were a blogger. I feel bad I have never sent an invite to you to read mine! I'm glad you're not private because I was able to jump onto yours from Jolisa's. Looks like life is treating you good! Your girls are adorable, I can't believe how big they're getting! Will you send me an email, so I have yours to respond to with an invite? email me at tylershaw@creighton.edu!
You have some seriously cute kids! The girls are just so sweet. They totally crack me up with all their cheesy smiles.
Amy- it's so good to see your family as it's growing!! I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog so I can stay updated with you guys!
Wendy
Post a Comment