Monday, October 22, 2012

One More to Catch Up

I thought I would post some pics in this post since my last one was pretty much picture free. I forgot to mention that my sweet little shy Cambry had a talent show a couple weeks ago for the 4th grade and she got up and sang "You Belong With Me". I was a little unsure of the whole idea because nobody could have paid me any amount of money to get up and sing in front of people but she did so good!! She said everyone was coming up to her and telling her she did a great job. I asked if any boys said anything and she said "Mom, I said Everyone." So cute. I was so proud of her!!
The kids had picture day at the beginning of October and I swear I had all their outfits picked out ahead of time and matching. The morning of Isaac comes down stairs wearing this:
After I laughed out loud for a minute I told him he was NOT going to wear that outfit. Did he wear it? Yes he did. He is definitely my styler. I think I like it this way.
I'm pretty sure I have pictures of all the kids at their actual games they are just on Josh's phone. At the beginning of the season, I wasn't sure how Cal and Court would do at soccer since they've never played before so I decked them out with cute bows and hair so they would at least look cute trying to play. They ended up being the top scorers on their team and were super good at defense. So not only did they look cute they also played awesome :). Bonus! Isaac was by far the number one player on his team. He had a group of boys that just wanted to fool around the whole time and not play. It was very frustrating watching the games and seeing Isaac try his hardest while no one else did anything :(. Cambry was a champ! She tried out soccer a few years ago and hated it but wanted to give it another try and she ended up doing really well. She improved so much from the first game to the last. We were very proud of all of them for giving it their all.
Right after Josh left for priesthood session of conference, Callie busted her head open. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as it looked to begin with and will hopefully not have a scar on her head to match her twin :).
This is an after pic of the twins room. AKA the hotdog room. The wall to the left and the window wall were bright red, the other walls were mustard yellow. Thankfully I have it under control now. The plus side is that cool paris mural in the back ground. The girls love it.
Josh cleaning the windows (from the last post)
And this is the biggest family portrait I have ever been in. Josh doesn't think it's big enough but believe me a 20x30 picture of yourself on the wall is definitely big enough!! Well now that I've spent my break blogging, I need to shower before the kids get home. Who says all we do is watch TV and eat Bon Bons? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cambry! And you get mother of the year award for Issac's outfit! I need to get that to you! haha

Love those cute twinners! and of course your pictures turned out AMAZING!! You are all a great looking bunch!

Elise said...

I need to send Joslyn to live at your house I guess, you always have THE cutest bows for their hair...even for soccer, LOVE IT! Your kids are cute as ever, I can't believe how grown up Cambry is getting!
Love those family pictures!! we are getting ours on NOV 3 it is such a stressful thing..to me any way.
The house sounds like it is coming along great I am going to try some of your tips (thanks) we have a sprinkler that hits a basement window.
So now you have me curious who from Omaha is in your ward?? Glad things are going good for you guys.