We were able to spend a few days in Idaho this past week so that we could baptize our oldest. I am still hoping it was all a dream cause eight years could NOT have passed this quickly!! We had a very fun, yet busy trip but enjoyed every minute of it (except maybe the car ride). We got to finally meet two nieces who were born 7 months and 4 months ago. I was in heaven holding these precious little babies (plus my nephew who I had previously met). We got to catch up with a couple friends from dental school and meet their newest additions as well. And Josh and I were able to attend the temple, which is always a bonus since we live so far from one.
I am going to get a little picture crazy here but it is for Grandma and Grandpa Jeppson who were not able to make it to the baptism since they are on a mission in Austria. We missed them but know they are where they are supposed to be at this time.
Here are all the grandkids on my side.
This is Anna who was born in February. Isn't she so sweet?
This is Emma. She was such a happy girl. I loved to hear her laugh.
Cambry's baptism was such a special experience. She is such a sweetheart and we are so proud of her. I was doing okay before the baptism started and then about 5 minutes before it started my sister in law Mary started playing the prelude music. The song happened to be "Families Can Be Together Forever". It was so beautiful and the spirit was strong. I lost it there and couldn't get hold of myself until after Cambry was baptized. It was a neat experience and I am grateful my family was all able to be there and that Josh's sister Rachel and her family were able to come and also one of my dearest friends Cherish who drove 7 hours with 4 of her kids.
Granny and Grandpa
All my family
Cousins practicing to sing "I am a Child of God" for the baptism
The group who confirmed Cambry
I realized too late that I stopped taking pictures at the beginning of the trip :(.
Thank You Thank you Thank you for the fun times everyone! It was so good to see ALL of you and catch up!
4 comments:
Seeing those pictures brought back all of the emotions!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you-a million times!!!!!We love you!! Mom
It was SO fun to see you all! We are so excited to come out next month!!
It was fun to get together and catch up! love you guys and your darling kiddos! ♥
I was super emotional at Braiden's baptism too, it's just so special. Congrats to Cambry she looks beautiful on her special day.
Families are Forever ;.)
To see all of you and remember when you came to Fremont and now you all have your own ;.)
Happy Day's
;.)
Post a Comment