Monday, March 14, 2011

Really Isaac?!!

Today reached record temps (according to Isaac). The temperature was 55 degrees and Isaac was ready to set the pool up. After he got home he went missing for a while. When he finally emerged, he was wearing this:



Court and Cal had to follow their brother - it was quite the sight when I got back from the store. There is still snow on the ground, hence Courtney's snow boots:


I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I wonder what our neighbors thought!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Thanks for the laugh two posts in a row!!! Keep it up kids. Hey they are just getting an early start on their suntans! :)

Mary said...

That really is swimsuit weather:) I love it!

Ginger said...

Hey I guess you can't pass up an opportunity to get in your swimsuit here. Who know, it may be -10 again the next day.