We wanted to have our kids fit in so the first thing we did was buy them some cowboy hats. Then, they were acknowledged. Now they all want boots... We are going to wait on that one :).
Isaac wanted to bring his money so he could buy a horse. Yah, right- I won't even allow dogs in the house. Good luck with that one Isaac.
Good times.
5 comments:
You guys are going country on us! Who woulda thought? =o)
Love it. Those kids are getting way too big. I love seeing pictures of your house and all you are doing to it. Isn't it wonderful owning your own home? Amazing feeling. Keep up the blog! I love it!
Oh my word, I love those kids! How adorable are they in those hats? Love it!
How fun! I love the hats. Your kids are so cute!! I can't believe the size of that tire behind the kids.... So did the rodeo bring back memories for Josh growing up in Idaho!:) Remember when we would make all those tractor jokes about Idaho and he would get so upset!:) Good times!
Now I see why you got that big yard. It will be easy to put in a stable and corral. Yee-haw
So CUTE love em!
Hey I've been going to ask you how you like your reeboks- I think I want to get a pair.
Post a Comment