Saturday, October 4, 2008

!


Yea- the twins hair is getting long! I pulled Callie's back and was so excited I thought I would try Courtney's also. Hers actually worked better since it is curly but obviously is a lot shorter. I thought it was super cute.

7 comments:

Downtown Browns said...

So Cute!!! They are starting to look more and more alike. Callie is also really thinning out. She as small as Courtney! They are adorable!

Mary said...

what cuties...they are getting so much bigger!

lacey said...

They are sooo cute!! I love their innocent smiles! I'm sure they are keeping you plenty busy! btw how are things going for you in Pennsylvania?

Rachelle said...

I can't believe how much hair they have!! Kennedy has piggies but has half the hair as the twins. How fun. All your munchkins are such cuties.

Jenn and Tyler said...

I think it will be so fun to dress up a girl and do her hair some day. Though I'm sure that extends quite a bit of time to getting out of the house some days, especially on Sundays. With boys we just run some gel in their hair and we're good to go! The twins look so cute with their pony tails! I bet they're so fun right now, Conner sure is.

Anonymous said...

The day I put Mallory's hair in pigtails was a day to celebrate. It's a big deal! Those girls are way too cute!

Eliason 5 said...

They are so adorable! Good job with the hair. Ellie is almost totally bald and Mia's is so thin it is difficult to get it to stay cute for more than an hour.