I feel like a slacker lately with the blog. I have been hooked on the election and the economy info. I don't know why I have been hooked on election coverage, its not like I enjoy the "liberal" news people and what they have to say about everything or the lack of saying. It just makes me angry and frustrated and poor Josh and Deanna and Ali have to listen to me vent. Anyway-enough about that... These past few weeks we have been pretty busy with outings and summer weather and fun out door time. I am sure our neighbors here in our town home really enjoy our families outdoor time. We also enjoyed going to the pumpkin patch with our good friends the Walkers. The kids had a great time picking out pumpkins, riding the hayride and eating ice cream at the creamery. Courtney also took off running toward the giant pumpkins and Deanna took off running after her with her little boy in her arms and I was just standing there watching it all telling Deanna Courtney was fine and then come to find out there is a huge ditch type thing in between her and the pumpkins. A few other parents ran after her as well and everything turned out fine. I felt pretty bad about it. Thank goodness Deanna was paying attention!... Anyway I have been going to the library story time with the kids and they really enjoy it. I will sing the "warm up" song with Callie and Courtney when we get home and they go nuts. It is the cutest thing. They are really starting to pick things up quickly now! Callie loves to be the mother figure to Courtney which should probably happen since she is the oldest (by 2 min). She calls her Cor-eee and tries to get her to come eat when its meal time or she will physically go get her and bring her to me when I ask her to go get Courtney. She doesn't care that Courtney is screaming. I have also been taking them to the park. The other day I was able to take Cambry and Isaac alone to the park and a lady in the ward watched Callie and Courtney. Anyway this park is awesome. It has 2 three story slides that the kids absolutely love and then there are two other parks all enclosed with a nice fence so the kids can run and play and you don't have to worry about them escaping. We have really enjoyed going there especially since it is free and close to our house and right next to an amazing outlet mall. (I guess there are good things to living in big cities). Anyway we are hanging in there and making it through day by day! Here are some photos from the last few weeks:

These are the awesome slides-Most kids (and adults) take towels to slide down faster. My kids don't know that option and still really enjoy it. It is funny how much the dads enjoy going down.

Cambry chasing Courtney.

Josh found this caterpillar and was trying to get Callie to touch it. She is pretending not to see it and hurried quickly away
4 comments:
Look at your cute family! I don't think they come any cuter:)
You're little girls are absolutely adorable. Thank you so much for sending the birthday card to marc, I can't even tell you how much it meant to him. You guys are great!!!
I love the picture of Callie "ignoring" the catterpillar, funny!
Oh and by the way, tag, your it with the 4th tag.
You can vent about anything to me whenever you want!!! I'm here for you!
Post a Comment